Subsea UK Call For Speaker : 16 - 17 November 2021 Kuala Lumpur
Koperasi Tenaga Dan Petroliam BerhadProfessional
Subsea UK and KTP are delighted to announce the return of Subsea Asia into the dynamic heart of South East Asia, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. This highly specialised flagship event will offer a unique insight into the challenges and opportunities that exist in the region against the backdrop of a global pandemic and severe disruption in the oil and gas sector. Despite these current challenges opportunities still exist as the industry seeks to chart a new direction in the face of increasing environmental pressures with many operators, including PETRONAS, setting net carbon zero targets by 2050.
Subsea Asia will provide a commercial platform for companies looking to explore these opportunities in areas such as carbon capture technologies, digitalisation, automation and robotics as well as new energy applications including solar and offshore wind. These new energy applications are in line with the Malaysian Government target of 20% electricity production from renewable sources by 2025. With a continuing demand for subsea technology in the region, companies will have the opportunity to showcase their technologies and capabilities to the market in Asia, there will be an exhibition and conference over two days, in the heart of the oil and gas square mile of Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Subsea Asia also offers exhibition and sponsorship opportunities for technology companies looking to connect, do business and network with key stakeholders in the Malaysian oil and gas ecosystem. For further information please email email@example.com
- Digitalisation in the offshore sector
- Increase in the deployment of various software tools
- Increasing use of remote technology
- Digitalising engineering including twinning to help engineering design and operations,
- Robotics in inspection and other digitalisation topics.
- Field development – small and large projects
- Subsea Tiebacks
- Late life asset extension – particularly relevant for Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and India
- Decommissioning – relevant across Southeast Asia, China, India and Australia
- Subsea capabilities for offshore wind – particularly relevant for Japan, China, Vietnam and Taiwan • Safety – can digitisation improve it? And other safety related topics
|Date Start||Date End||Time Start||Time End|